Our mission is to educate and inspire students and professionals to build a sustainable health care community for Eastern Oregon.
Collaborating with medical schools to provide placements and housing for clinical rotations in Eastern Oregon.
Delivering job shadow experiences to students interested in health careers.
Sparking students' passion for science and healthcare.
- April 21st: Brain Awareness Teacher Workshop Livestream
- May 1st Health Speaker Series Featuring Dr. Dale Robinson
- May 15th-18th: 2nd Annual Forum on Aging in Rural Oregon
- May 21st: AARP Age-Friendly Community Conversation in Pendleton
- May 22nd AARP Age-Friendly Community Conversation in Enterprise
- May 31st-June 1st: Infectious Diseases for the Non-Specialist Course
2nd Annual Forum on Aging in Rural Oregon: Registration Now Open!Register Here!
March 6th Health Speaker Series Featuring Nick West
Watch the recording here!
NEOAHEC Our Beginnings & Our Future Video
Oregon AHEC was born out of efforts by physicians in Enterprise because of an emergent need for primary care providers 25 years ago. Northeast Oregon AHEC was the first regional center and making this Video was how we celebrated our anniversary!