Educating and inspiring students and professionals to build a sustainable healthcare community for Eastern Oregon.
Collaborating with medical schools to provide placements and housing for clinical rotations in Eastern Oregon.
Delivering job shadow experiences to students interested in health careers.
Sparking students' passion for science and healthcare through early pipeline programs.
Partnering with Eastern Oregon University to offer quality health careers education at regional high schools.
- Geriatric Care in an Age-Friendly Health System
- Self-regulation in Clinical Practice is Simple, Not Easy: A Practice lab
- Hepatitis C: Treatment and Elimination
- Team-based Approaches to Diabetes Care Management
- Integrated Behavioral Health for Pediatric Populations
- Community Health Worker Certification Training
Check out the 2019-2020 Oregon AHEC Annual Report!Includes information on AHEC scholars, student quotes and much much more! 2019-2020 Oregon AHEC Annual Report
NEOAHEC Our Beginnings & Our Future Video
Oregon AHEC was born out of efforts by physicians in Enterprise because of an emergent need for primary care providers nearly 30 years ago. Watch this video to learn more about our story as the first AHEC in Oregon!