Educating and inspiring students and professionals to build a sustainable healthcare community for Eastern Oregon.
Collaborating with medical schools to provide placements and housing for clinical rotations in Eastern Oregon.
Delivering job shadow experiences to students interested in health careers.
Sparking students' passion for science and healthcare through early pipeline programs.
Partnering with Eastern Oregon University to offer quality health careers education at regional high schools.
- March 1st: Last Day to Register for CME Livestream Events
- March 5th: EOU Health Speaker Series - PA Night!
- March 8th: 2nd Annual Pediatric Mental Health Webcast to La Grande: Equipping the Primary Care Provider
- March 14th: Final MedQuest Application Deadline
- March 15th: Adult Mental Health Webcast to La Grande: Strategies for Primary Care
View the recording! Health Speaker Series Featuring Nick West
Watch the recording here!
NEOAHEC Our Beginnings & Our Future Video
Oregon AHEC was born out of efforts by physicians in Enterprise because of an emergent need for primary care providers 25 years ago. Northeast Oregon AHEC was the first regional center and making this Video was how we celebrated our anniversary!