Educating and inspiring students and professionals to build a sustainable healthcare community for Eastern Oregon.
Collaborating with medical schools to provide placements and housing for clinical rotations in Eastern Oregon.
Delivering job shadow experiences to students interested in health careers.
Sparking students' passion for science and healthcare through early pipeline programs.
Partnering with Eastern Oregon University to offer quality health careers education at regional high schools.
- National Rural Health Day was on Nov. 21st! Check out our new blog post celebrating "The Power of Rural!"
- 2018-2019 Oregon AHEC Annual Report Now Available!
- NEOAHEC to Host Psych. Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Program Info Sessions
- NEOAHEC to Sponsor Opioid Addiction & Treatment Trainings for Traditional Health Workers
- Increasing the Psychiatric Mental Health Workforce in Eastern Oregon
NEOAHEC Executive Director Chats About "The Power of Rural" on Eastern Oregon Alive TV!Watch the interview!
Check out the 2018-2019 Oregon AHEC Annual Report!
Learn about all of the things Oregon AHEC centers are doing to support health profesionals and students throughout Oregon.
NEOAHEC Our Beginnings & Our Future Video
Oregon AHEC was born out of efforts by physicians in Enterprise because of an emergent need for primary care providers nearly 30 years ago. Watch this video to learn more about our story as the first AHEC in Oregon!